The Collaborative is an authentic, compassionate space for women who want to grow in their area of calling. The Collaborative is a monthly round table of passionate sisters. We meet for ninety minutes to share, receive and give candid, helpful feedback to others in a safe environment.
Sasha will facilitate the round table where up to six women speak her heart and mind and receive organized feedback from the women at the table.
The Collaborative is the perfect place to:
- Share a new project or business idea
- Ask for help with a problem you are facing
- Get encouraged to keep moving forward
As a result of participating in The Collaborative, you will
- Gain clarity in your area of calling
- Receive helpful resources such as contacts, vendors and/or book recommendations.
- Candid feedback on your current path
- Help with stepping into your story and realizing your worth
- Be part of a passionate group of like minded, faith filled women
“Calling begins with a whisper in your heart, but its full potential unleashes in safe spaces among sisters. Community is key to calling.”Sasha A. Katz, Esq.
Details . . .
The cost of The Collaborative is $75 for three round tables. Each round table will be unique. The maximum number of sisters at the table will be six per meeting. The Collaborative will be live on zoom.
Please be sure to include your email address and a good cell number when you register and pay at PayPal. See below link to register.
The Collaborative takes place from 6:30pm to 8pm on the first Thursday of each month. When this group fills, a second group will open up, also on Thursdays monthly from 6:30pm to 8pm.